Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Will she ever learn?

Its fragmentation of the railways that is the cause of problems with
disabled use of them. Non standard procedures and trains and the lack of
communication across companies.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
On Sunday, 22 July 2018 13:48:47 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Following on from my other post about her using our railway system.
Will she ever learn that the trains and staff that run them in this
country are ****?

They aren't, and a lot of effort goes into the Travel Assistance system,
but it obviously doesn't always work.

Although why this is in the BBC's Norfolk section is beyond me as
neither York or Darlington are near Norfolk.

She's from Norwich.

Owain