sams

Default DIY Radiant Heat System

Congratulations for completing the project. I have seen heated
bathroom floor using electric mesh (net) underneath the tiles. I dont
know which one is more (energy) efficient and conventional?

Iam still scared of soldering (lead) or welding. Once I get off that
point (or get hold to the toys/tools) I may try.

Good Job.

Sam.

(Miffed One) wrote in message ...
I just finished putting in a Do It Yourself radiant heat (hot water) system in
my bathroom, documented he
HREF="http://members.aol.com/miffedone/Radiant.heat.floor.1.html"
http://m
embers.aol.com/miffedone/Radiant.heat.floor.1.html/A

Now my wife wants me to put one in her bathroom as well. I learned a few things
along the way, but if you have the time, take a look and give me any
suggestions you have for the next time, as I would rather not do dumb things
twice, if possible.

Thanks. You can reply to this address, it's a spam address, but I'll check it
for the next couple weeks.