rb608

Default Dog Crap on Front Yard

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
Having such an electric fence (urban area,not a farm)is a lawsuit waiting
to happen in today's litigious society.
It could also be hazardous to person with heart problems.

I have a fairly powerful unit around my pasture to dissuade my sheep from
exiting, and while I'd not classify the shock as "painful". it certainly is
a jolt that gets your attention. g It depends a great deal on the
dampness of the ground. Worst time was when I backed up into an elevated
wire & got it in the back of the neck while standing in a wet spot. Felt
like somebody hit me in the head with a 2x4. Never did *that* again g.

I can't imagine such an installation in an urban area. Jim's probably right
about impending litigation.

Joe F.