Jim Yanik

Default Dog Crap on Front Yard

Phisherman wrote in
:

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 03:28:14 +0000 (UTC), Jim Yanik
wrote:

Phisherman wrote in
news
We have a solar-powered, battery backup electric fence. An animal (or
human) will only touch it once (I did!). A stray dog touched it and
it yelped running in the opposite direction. I saw a squirrel do a
back flip once. The charger was about $100, and it has been running
for over 10 years without attention.

What happens what a child touches your electric fence?
Answer;lawsuit.
Such fences are illegal in many urban areas.

Tell me you're from California.

Nope,originally from Buffalo,now live in Orlando.
Having such an electric fence (urban area,not a farm)is a lawsuit waiting
to happen in today's litigious society.
It could also be hazardous to person with heart problems.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net