Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help with printer selecton

In article ,
Martin Brown wrote:
I bought a cheap momo laser. Samsung. Think it was a special offer from
CPC some years ago. Despite not much use (the reason for buying it) it
broke. Could have paid for quite a few non genuine ink cartridges for my
inkjet for the cost. And the actual print quality was only so so. More
grey than black. And I tried all the settings.

You may have just been unlucky. I have a Samsung ML-2550 Duplex laser
printer ex Morgan Computers remaindered. It is an ugly brute intended
for a busy office but has survived almost two decades of my abuse.

The Samsung I had was very definitely built down to a price for domestic
use. Reason I fancied it was it wasn't any bigger than an inkjet, when
most were.

--
*"I am " is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.