Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help with printer selecton

charles brought next idea :
I have a number of printers, the main one is an A3 colour laser, no 2 is
aan A4 mono laser. I've also got an A3 colour photo quality inkjet which is
now very rarely used a portable inkjet which can accompany my laptop,

I have the HP4000N, then 2x low end colour lasers, all were free a good
home. To be fair, in all the time I have had the colour lasers, I not
really used them in earnest. I make occasional use of the HP400N and
other than the original cartridge running out, needing replacement and
fitting some new pick up rollers, it has never let me down.