Tony Hwang

Default Why do gas water heaters fail?

Hi, MB
You just showed your ignorance.
Battery has many different quality. Thay are not all same.
First look at their rigidity of casing and weight.
Are they same?
Tony

Minnie Bannister wrote:
I see that somebody else has suggested otherwise wrt water heaters, but
I do recall car batteries being sold with varying-length warranties, and
as far as I could see it was the same battery, but they punched a
different warranty expiration date depending on the price paid.

MB

On 01/04/04 08:22 pm I-zheet M'drurz put fingers to keyboard and
launched the following message into cyberspace:br

I have read in this newsgroup that water heaters with 12
year warranties cost about $100 more than heaters with a 6
year warranty.

Wise old man once explained it to me: There is no difference
betwen those two water heaters, in a physical sense. Nothing
except the model number and warranty length. Just like most
things on earth, it's possible to generate mortality tables and
*know* how long a water heater should last. The $100 is
simply an extended warranty. It's all in the tables.