Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Smoke detector woes

On 7/17/18 3:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/17/2018 12:56 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:

About 10 days later I happened to notice a rather soggy package
sitting near my front door- which I never use as we come in and out
through the garage.

I ran the tracking number that was on the package (they had never
emailed me a shipping notice) and it had been delivered the previous day.

Sheesh!

Sheesh for sure.
By now I'd probably be ordering a different brand.

Do you get many packages?* The major carriers, USPS, UPS, FedX will let
you sign up (free) and get shipping notices from them, not the shipper.
You can also specify where to leave it if other than the front door.
When a package is delivered I get a text in seconds.

Thanks, that's definitely worth doing.

--
Following Youth and Middle Age, I've entered the third stage of life:
"Gee, you look great!