Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg Shitsack Moishe Goldberg is offline

Default How do I wash off plumber's putty from my hands?

In article , abelard3
@abelard.org says...

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 05:31:10 -0700, ****sack Moishe Goldberg
wrote:

In article ,
says...
Hate cricket btw. So boring.

Patrick Ryan's 'How I Won the War' wasn't served well by the movie that
was derived from it. iirc, whenever the wogs showed up with some request
or complaint the Army officer would say 'That wouldn't be cricket.' When
the poor fools asked 'What is cricket?' an explanation would be launched
that would last until they got discouraged and left.

And now the wogs play cricket better than the colonial power that taught
them to play it.

I've never seen cricket and have no desire to. It can be no worse than
baseball.

Oh, it is. Much worse. People have been known to fall asleep while
playing cricket!

in britain it is the girls and young children that play
baseball...they just call it 'rounders'

Very indeed. Similarly, basketball is a girls' and young children's
game more commonly known as 'netball'.