Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot/Lowes appliance repair?

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 13:12:03 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article , says...

Yet you continue to buy from big box stores. There are similar stories
all the time. There are local appliance stores that offer better
service for about the same price and no heartache. Shop around.

I live in a small town and There is only Lowes and Queen city to choose
from. Almost all appliance stores have closed in the area. Two that
have been around for over 70 years closed up within the last 10 years.

Appliances are such a cut throat business with such low markups, I am
not sure how anyone can own an appliance store that has no other
source of revenue.