Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Appliance industry warns....

On 7/17/2018 1:40 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 3:52:57 AM UTC+5:30, Oren wrote:
"...The recent proposal from the Department of Energy is meant to
boost dishwasher efficiency by setting stricter limits on the amount
of water each dishwasher can use, among other changes. Under the plan,
washers could use only 3.1 gallons of water for a single load.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/20/federal-dishwasher-proposals-upset-appliance-industry-conservatives/v

https://tinyurl.com/nhsoupe

samsung service center in gurgaon supply home repair service All over Delhi/NCR. we provide Reapir home appliances service for fridge, washing machine, microwave such type of samsung items.we also provide 3 months warranty on all products. we are authorised service marketer call on 9811052330 samsung customer care in faridabad gives 100% Satisfaction or fast service to our client.

Well, thanks for posting. Screw the tariffs, screw the DOE, I'd going
to send my appliances to Delhi for good repair. That'll show em.