Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default How do I wash off plumber's putty from my hands?

On 7/16/2018 1:58 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 07/16/2018 05:16 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 06:54:15 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

You claim all knowledge on all things mister 4 times infected with
Lyme..you
tell us.

What are you telling next that you have treated for bed bugs 3 times?

"trader_4" wrote in message
: On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 4:52:08 PM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: Turpentine is the go to removal product!
:
:
: That's what you make Martinis with in Russia, right?

Linseed oil. Poo. In future wear nitrile gloves. Black ones. They are
thicker.

Boiled or raw?* Years ago I stopped using canola oil when I noticed the
smell arising from the frying pan was similar to that when I was rubbing
linseed oil into axe handles.

Composition of plumbers putty is said to be clay and linseed oil. I
would think cooking oil would even remove it.