Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) p-0''0-h the cat (coder) is offline

Default How do I wash off plumber's putty from my hands?

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 08:17:03 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Rub lead paint...LOL what a pathetic life you have.

We have an old house. Most of our housing isn't wood and roofing felt,
like yours. It lasts for hundreds of years. Lead paint dust will give
you a stinking headache. We conserve at least as much as we replace.
It's a character not a cost thing. You Yanks love to come see our
history. That history is everywhere, not just in the palaces. I live
with it everyday. I'm off to do some work in the cart shed and stable in
a minute. It's 100 years older than the house. I often wonder about the
men who worked there and the horses. A little bit of them lives on in
the lime wash, the oak, the tar. You seem quite impoverished by your
view of the world and have I spotted a touch of envy?

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message ...
: On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 07:18:44 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: wrote:
:
: Only in the UK do you need to wear, "nitrile gloves. Black ones."
: to prepare your dinner.
:
: pathetic life you have poo....LOL
:
: Only you dumb arse would think I was suggesting that. I pretty much wear
: nitrile gloves whatever work I'm doing. Not for cooking though.
:
: I read the health and safety instructions and I know what all the little
: warning icons mean. I practice safe working procedures. I ventilate and
: suck fumes away from me, like when I solder. I wear a mask when rubbing
: down old lead paint and so on.
:
: Guess which one of us is most likely to have a long and healthy
: retirement.
:
: Many years ago I saw what not doing so caused to gentlemen who didn't
: take care with chemicals in photographic labs. Not pretty.
:
: You can be tough and not ****ing stupid. I recommend you try.
:
: The disposables work out about 10p a pair from recollection. Try Amazon.
:
:
:
: "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
: message ...
: : On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 06:54:15 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: : wrote:
: :
: : You claim all knowledge on all things mister 4 times infected with
: Lyme..you
: : tell us.
: :
: : What are you telling next that you have treated for bed bugs 3 times?
: :
: :
: :
: : "trader_4" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 4:52:08 PM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: : : Turpentine is the go to removal product!
: : :
: : :
: : : That's what you make Martinis with in Russia, right?
: :
: :
: : Linseed oil. Poo. In future wear nitrile gloves. Black ones. They are
: : thicker.
: :
: : Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: :
: : --
: : p-0.0-h the cat
: :
: : Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: : Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
: Boy,
: : Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: : the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
: infme,
: : the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
: troll,
: : shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: : smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish
scumbag,
: : liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
: chav,
: : lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
: furball.
: :
: : NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
: :
: : Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: : By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
: :
: : LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'
: :
: : Signature integrity check
: : md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
: :
: : I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
: :
:
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.