Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do I wash off plumber's putty from my hands?

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 3:38:26 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Hi All,

I got some plumber's putty on my hands by accident. My
hard smell of it pretty bad. And it ain't washing off
with soap.

I need to do some cooking and I don't wan this stuff on
my hands when I handle food. Any secret to removing this
stuff?

Many thanks,
-T

Go to any Walmart, big box or auto parts store and purchase some GOJO® hand cleaner. It will remove just about anything from your hands. ^_^

http://gojo.com/en/Product-Catalog/Hand-Cleaner

[8~{} Uncle Dirty Monster