Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Can anyone tell me why this isnt complete ********

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 20:56:03 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

And pom, pov, leso etc.

I was trying to remember if I heard them doing similar with the
recovery truck?

If by recovery truck you mean what they use to get a car
or heavy vehicle back on the road after it has gone over
a small cliff or down an embankment into the river etc,
I can't think of any name like that used for those.

Usually just called a tow truck;. Hard to think
of a useful contraction for that, although the
person driving it is often called a towy.

We do that with bricklayers, but not carpenters.