Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jack James Jack James is offline

Default Can anyone tell me why this isnt complete ********

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
T i m wrote:

Is this whole keyless entry / start a solution to a problem that
didn't exist?

I think so, my car doesn't have keyless entry, but it does have keyless
start, I don't see the point, it just leaves you having to decide what to
do with the keys other than put them in the ignition ...

Not when the system is well designed so it can work out when
its in the car, so you just leave the keys in your pocket and never
have to do anything with the keys. And that would allow the
same system with your phone so you dont have any keys at
all, just your phone, for the car and the house so that all you
have to do is ensure you have your phone with you. And that
is also very easy when you can't start the car at home without it.

And no harder to ensure that even with phone failure, it still
works fine with the micro device that you have in the phone
case, or keep in your pocket if you want to cover the situation
where the phone is stolen while you are out and about.