Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Can anyone tell me why this isnt complete ********

On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 17:35:19 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again:

The only time my cards are exposed to RF skimming, is when they are out of
my wallet, when I pay for something. At such times, I make sure there is
no one near enough to skim my card whilst it is unprotected.

If you are that paranoid, you should be using apple pay or google/android
pay.

Then you wouldn't have to do anything.

Listen, senile oaf, he does it the way he likes to do it. He doesn't need
the self-opinionated advice of a mentally troubled, self-opinionated asshole
like you!

--
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp addressing Rot Speed:
"You really are a clueless pillock."