Jim Elbrecht

Default Sparking vegetables in microwave

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 04:12:59 GMT, "David Babcock"
wrote:

With the price of Nukes these days I sure wouldn't want to chance a ten year
old one. Especially one acting like yours

And if you decide to replace it, don't do what I did and just throw it
out. [I've been kicking myself for 3 years and hope this one doesn't
last as long]

A microwave deserves a glorious end. Preferably videotaped from a
safe distance. Microwave some eggs. Try an aerosal can; [are
there plastic ones?] a sealed jar of peanut butter; a light bulb; a
lava lamp--- anything.

There is probably a Usenet group or web site dedicated to 'things you
can do with your dying microwave', but I'm too sad about mine to look.

Please don't let your microwave just go to the dump. If you have no
sense of adventure call the local High School or university. Their
Science department should be able to find a use for it. [hmmm-- VT,
eh? How far are you from Albany, NY? I could dispose of it for you.
g]

Jim