Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Panasonic DMR-ES20 DVD Recorder Issue

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 23:32:12 +1200, "~misfit~"
wrote:

Once upon a time on usenet Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 01:58:19 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

" I am looking for someone who had the EXACT SAME problem with
this model, "DMR-ES20" (NO letters after "20"), and he/she fixed
it. What did you do to fix this problem? "

How many people do you think are on Usenet ? You think this is
Facebook ?

Don't want to troubleshoot ? Join Repairworld.

Many people prefer Usenet to Facebook. Some people don't use Facebook
at all. I'm one of them.

Medal?

I used Facebook when it first started and looked forward to it's
growth. After a few months nobody of interest to me started to use it.
My wife has loads of mystery "friends" on Facebook. She realised a few
weeks ago that they were trying to help sell something that was using
Facebook to market products. She has now been slowly removing people
but finding many become "friends" again. It's not so easy to remove
people using Facebook. She deserved a medal for persistence.

I asked the daughter of one of my staff what she did on Facebook for
hours every day. She mumbled something like "I must because everybody
else is using it".

OTOH the Usenet groups that are being used for marketing are easy to
delete, ignore or filter out.

Steve

I bet you be watch commercial TV channels.

--
http://www.npsnn.com