Posted to alt.home.repair
catalpa catalpa is offline

Default How to hook up wash machine drain

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 10:20:55 PM UTC-5, catalpa wrote:
"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:44:05 PM UTC-5, LittleMama420 wrote:
replying to tom, LittleMama420 wrote:
What if i have to plug it because my trailer. Is too small for a
washtub?
I do
all my home repairs myself and im not sure why but i cannot figure out a
way
that seems secure to plug this up.
--

You're too late. 12 years ago, Tom was abducted by giant mutant gerbils
from outer space. The Air Force was unable to intercept the gerbil's

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

Oh NO !!! Another homemoaner down the outer space drain.

Those gerbils are relentless.

Are you able to read the date a post was made? I'll never understand why
the people from homeownershub.com can't grok the date of a post. I suppose
they must think someone is sitting on their hands for 10 years waiting for
someone to make a comment. GEEZ! Oh well, I suppose I shouldn't be too
irritated with them because they are simply inexperienced in the ways of
The Web. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Compassionate Monster

The date on the first post is right at the top "posted on September 17,
2005, 1:09 am"

Can't fix clueless or stupid homemoaners.