Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default The varifocals have arrived

On 11/07/2018 16:23, ARW wrote:
Obviously I put them straight on to try them.

Wow.

There is some wobbly stairs effect but it is not that bad. Certainly
nothing to worry about.

Using the computer seems odd. Looking down at the keyboard and then
straight up at the screen I very clear picture with both. If the monitor
is closer than arms length then that does not work.

I am however not going to wear them for the rest of the day. I might
wear them to watch the match for a couple of hours tonight but I do not
intend to walk or drive in them.

You will have problems wiring ceiling roses. I know I do.

These made it a lot easier with single focus main glasses.

They do different powers, buy the ones on your varifocal prescription.