Mad Mac

Default Kenmore Elite Dryer keeps BEEPING...please help.

Kumar wrote:

I have a fairly new house and have actually decreased the load on my main
panel by turning off many things. My machine won't stay on PF for long
before it blinks right back to "cotton" mode.

I guess I'll try a new board. do the folks that sell those online take
returns if the board is not at fault?

Kumar

Good question...honestly don't know the answer. Best to check the
vendor's website, they may have their policy on returns listed. I'd also
check with a local supplier (if you have one), as these boards are
generally sold on an "exchange" basis, you may be able to save some
money by "turning in" the old one.