Kumar

Default Kenmore Elite Dryer keeps BEEPING...please help.

I have a fairly new house and have actually decreased the load on my main
panel by turning off many things. My machine won't stay on PF for long
before it blinks right back to "cotton" mode.

I guess I'll try a new board. do the folks that sell those online take
returns if the board is not at fault?

Kumar

....ps. thanks for the help!

"Mad Mac" wrote in message
.. .
One other thought...check your mains voltage. I had a case where the
complaint was "Dryer won't run after dark"! Turned out the mains was
sitting at 103V and the dryer would default straight to "PF" when they
tried to start it. It was an older house with big screen TV/
microwave/oven/range hood/computer/PS2 etc. all running - couple that
with the fact that it was near Christmas and the outside was lit up like
the Griswolds, and they were running much more stuff than the electrical
system of the house was ever designed to cope with. The customer had
pretty much figured out what the problem was before I got there, and was
arranging to get a quote for upgrading the electrics.