Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to hook up wash machine drain

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:44:05 PM UTC-5, LittleMama420 wrote:
replying to tom, LittleMama420 wrote:
What if i have to plug it because my trailer. Is too small for a washtub? I do
all my home repairs myself and im not sure why but i cannot figure out a way
that seems secure to plug this up.
--

You're too late. 12 years ago, Tom was abducted by giant mutant gerbils from outer space. The Air Force was unable to intercept the gerbil's flying saucer and Tom was never seen again. It's feared that the giant mutant gerbils used Tom as a sex slave. It was a tragic loss for Tom's family and friends. The giant mutant gerbils are rumored to be enjoying themselves buggering Tom. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster