Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Portable AC

On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 10:38:44 AM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
On 7/8/2018 4:45 PM, lid wrote:
http://dailytech365.com/lps/otbfluks.../en/indexx.php

Let us know how these work.

It looks like it has enough power to turn an hand held pinwheel
Wow! A brand new scam featuring a super el-cheapo evaporative cooler

like it is something new. Anyone trying one of these is a humid area is
going to be quite disappointed.

I'm not even sure I understand how they work in an area with dry climate
when they are inside. I would think it would work fine for a few hours
until the humidity got to a reasonable level. Once the humidity passes
about 60%, then what? Do you open windows to let hot, dry air in? Or
do you just use them to cool one or two rooms and the rest of the house
is hot and dry enough that there's enough dry air?