Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Icemaker connected to water cooler

On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 01:14:03 GMT, Jannelle Poole
m wrote:

I just got a new fridge, I really want the ice maker to work, my spouse says
it's not necessary.which means he's not doing it we have galvanized steel
pipes and the last time I messed with the plumbing I broke the pipe. .have 3
huge holes in my garage trying to fix that . .it kept busting...I do have one
of the bottom loaded water coolers can I somehow use that to connect....I do
see the flojet options....it just seems that this does the same thing...and
before we get all crazy on my fridge choice it was on clearance because of a
dent, I didn't ask permission...I'm already in trouble...but I really want the
ice maker as I'm a smoothie junkie please help
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/fb
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/fc
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/fd

Can you snake a copper tube over to the sink, maybe through the
cabinets? You should be able to piggyback off the cold water there
without too much trouble.