TURTLE

Default Too much for 15A breakers?

"O.B." wrote in message
In figuring out what was hooked up to each breaker in my house, I found

two
breakers that had a lot connected to them. Should I be worried?

One 15A breaker has:
- 3 overhead light & fan combos (one for each bedroom)
- 2 bathroom vanity lights
- 2 bathroom exhaust fans
- 4 outlets (master bedroom)

Another 15A breaker has:
- 2 double-light outdoor flood lights
- 3 outdoor incandescent lights
- 1 4ft fluorescent tube light (4 tubes) - kitchen
- 1 incandescent light in kitchen
- 1 overhead light & fan combo (living room)
- 1 overhead light (front entry)

The remaining three 15A breakers have 4, 4, and 7 outlets (respectively)

on
them.

This is Turtle.

If your worried about it. Go turn on everything that is on each of the
circuits and let them run for 15 minutes. If your over loading anything. The
breaker will tell you if it is. If the break lets you do it. Hey , live on.
If not get it looked at by a electrician as to the problem.

TURTLE