Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Hitchhiking at Hartsfield-Jackson

In article , orville@wright-
airlines.com says...

What kind of drugs make you do **** like this?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ne-wing-809456

Could be aboutg anything.

About 6 months ago my wife went to a doctor about some bowl problems.
The doc gave her some pills that made her looney . I had to spend 8
days with her in the hospital while that drug wore off. Someone had to
be with her 24 hours a day just to keep her from doing stupid things.

That was a legal drug that we paid good money to a pro to solve a
problem. It cost me about $ 2000 for the hospital bill after the
insurance. Probably should have sued the doc and drug company but doubt
we would be able to collect.