BigWallop

Default 'L' shaped bath anybody?

"BAH" wrote in message
I know this is an unusual query but has anyone seen a 'L' shaped bath on
your travels please?

In attempting to negotiate a new bathroom layout with SWMBO and two female
long-time-in-the-bathroom-every-day teenagers, I've concluded that this
would meet all our (sorry, their) requirements and constraints.

Or I may end up having to install a shower tray and small bath at right
angles.......

Thanks for any pointers.

Install two showers side by side, one with the normal temperature control
and with only a cold water supply. Then every time they argue, they get to
use the cold shower. :-))

No, seriously though. I've personally never seen of heard of, or seen,
anyone who makes an "L" shaped bath, although I may be proved wrong, so I
think the idea of the bath and shower tray is your best bet.

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com