Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default smoke alarm with montoring delay

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 5 Jul 2018 17:05:00 -0400, Wade Garrett
wrote:

On 7/5/18 12:04 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 4 Jul 2018 15:44:12 -0400, Wade Garrett
wrote:

That's why I originally asked you which yours is. I didn't see a reply
though- which is kinda' what I expected given your typical off-point
posts ;-)

Always important to get a little insult in there and then pretend it's
not one by putting a smiley.

Nah, that wasn't an insult. If I wanted to insult you, believe me- you
would have known it.

My plonk file erroneously let you through and it was constructive
criticism/feedback attempting to improve the quality and focus of posts
in this newsgroup.

Really dude, you can't be serious with half the scribble you launch
clicking on the SEND button!

Another insult. Without your even knowing you're doing it. Shows how
experienced you are at it.