Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
p-0''0-h the cat (coder) p-0''0-h the cat (coder) is offline

Default Over 700 identified serial rapists in just one city in one state - US Rape -Who's protecting your women?

On Wed, 4 Jul 2018 06:38:58 -0400, Mike Hunt-Hertz
wrote:

On 07/04/2018 03:58 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...-untested-kits

Do Americans only care about money?

Remember the wrongly accused Gary Dotson and the ****ing **** that accused him of rape?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Dotson

We have electric chairs and solar panels.* What we need now are100% accurate lie detectors.* Obviously we should have reserved a seat for Cathleen Crowell Webb.

Obviously, that's disgraceful but from what I'm reading here everyone
seems to be sticking their heads into the sand. I even detect hate
coming my way and also aimed at women for daring to broach the subject.

There are probably tens of thousands of serial rapists in the US and the
authorities are doing jack ****. It's a low priority crime.

Says it all. I expected a better reaction even a discussion but and I'm
guessing that Yanks have been repressing this for so long that you
simply don't have the mechanism to readily change your attitude. Sure as
**** I wouldn't want to be American and female. Jeese.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896