Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Head Torch

On 03/07/18 21:57, Max Demian wrote:
On 03/07/2018 12:19, Tim Watts wrote:

There's just so much bull**** around at the moment, I'm literally
calling it our every other day...

The one that's really got my goat recently is this utter bullcrap over
many shops age limiting caffinated drinks like Red Bull...

They haven't even brought in a law on that yet.

You'd think they had when even the pharmacist in Boots says "oh it's the
law". (I knew it was a company policy, not the law).

And what about other
things containing caffeine, like tea and coffee?

I supposed when we have kids getting stoned on a pint of Earl Gray,
we'll have reached peak something

I used to take a pint of cold sugared coffee to school on O-Level exam
days and swig the lot half and hour before going in (about the right
amount of time for the diuretic part to take effect and be dealt with).

So my 5 A's were a result of drug enhanced abilities :-