Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Fusion power

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
What counts is actually *leaving*.

And, of course, no cost of any sort would be too high. Thanks for that.

What cost would that be?
I see inward investment is up again.
Exports are up again and by far more to India and Canada than to the EU.
I see Airbus are threatening to leave the UK if we leave the EU and
relocate to that other well known EU aerospace location - China.
Airbus are in the brown stuff because they backed the wrong horse with
the A380. Boeing got it right with the Dreamliner.
JLR have announced another £30bn investment in the UK or maybe that was
the same £30bn over again. There's so much of it I lose track.
--
bert