Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Fusion power

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
On 02/07/2018 13:50, bert wrote:

But first WE decide whether we wish to play by WTO rules. Now its
pretty obvious that there are massive advantages to accepting those
rules so we will. Just as we will decide to join in other treaties
and alliances which we see as being to our benefit. Is that simple
enough for you?

Only if the other parties want us to join under terms that are to our
benefit, simple enough for you?

But bert still thinks Britain rules the waves and can impose any
conditions it wants to on other countries. Likely what he sees as
democracy. ;-)

I see it wasn't simple enough for you. I should have known.
--
bert