Posted to alt.home.repair
proudhomeowner proudhomeowner is offline

Default Painting a chain link fence

replying to Dawnababes, proudhomeowner wrote:
brevardfence

Dawnababes, any luck on the fence? I recently started researching painting my
chain-link fence black and no one talks about it being galvanized... that's a
different story all-together. I planned on rolling the paint on the fence and
found out oil-based paints will have a reaction to the zinc plated or
galvanized surfaces so you'll need to prime the whole thing first.
Double-duty!! Rustoleum makes a chain-link fence paint, but it's not tintable
and is silver... I don't want that either.
was wondering if you found anything that works? Thanks

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ce-101448-.htm