Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fusion power

In article ,
bert wrote:
There was a chap on Any Questions yesterday. Said the main reason to
get out of the EU was so we could make our own decisions. Good luck
with that under WTO rules. Or in any other trade agreement, come to
that.

But first WE decide whether we wish to play by WTO rules. Now its pretty
obvious that there are massive advantages to accepting those rules so we
will. Just as we will decide to join in other treaties and alliances
which we see as being to our benefit. Is that simple enough for you?

It is simple in the extreme to think the UK can make the rules it wants to
for trade with other countries.

Are you really so stupid you can't see that any rules that gave us an
advantage in trade would be countered by other countries doing the same?
As in the current trade wars?

But carry on dreaming, pet.

--
*He who laughs last has just realised the joke.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.