Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] richieregel@gmail.com is offline

Default Sony Blu-Ray Player issue FIXED!!!

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 8:21:27 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Destroyed a perfectly good player while
the real blame lies with sites like Hulu and
YT constantlh "updating" their smart TV
apps.

Awesome. the only solution to Sony garbage
..It was never perfectly good.
I have one, everything claimed, and more.
Sony now sucks,
I was a guest DJ at an important national skating event years ago.
My Sony Vio or vial, as I called was about to audio skip for no reason plenty of memory, fast processor, not even hooked to the internet, was going to skip for it's very last time. Now I wasn't going live yet but it was doing it in my earphones. now my old backup Dell was to become my main computer. Because this is when I kicked my skates with the toestop straight ahead into the screen several times after smashing it on to the floor. I than opened the outside door in my booth and kept smashing the you know what out of it. I tore out the hard drive and finished it off, then tossed the whole thing on to the nearby railroad tracks.

I hate you Sony.