Robert Schultz

Default Grooveless shower head pipe?

Robert Schultz wrote:

I had just installed a new shower head on the shower pipe.
I took one shower.
When I went back the next day, I went to adjust the shower head angle,
and the whole head came off in my hands.

Okay, I had somone I know come look at it.
All he had to do was unscrew the section at the top.
This turned into about a 6 inch segment of angled pipe.
He went and bought a new one, screwed it back into the wall pipe and
put a new shower head on it.
Bingo!

People in IRC efnet #help told me I'd have to cut open the wall and
replace the entire shower.
I'm glad I didn't listen to their advice

Thanks everyone for your help! I know a little more about things now.