Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Fusion power

"mechanic" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 23:07:43 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

But when no longer in the EU, the UK will be free to choose which
immigrants are useful in the UK and which like the Romanians
whose only 'skills' are washing cars should not be allowed.

The UK already controls immigration but still lets enough in to
account for 60% of immigrants + EU migrants.

These cars won't clean themselves you know!

I just lend my car to my mates when they need one.

Its been cleaned every time. Cant work out whether
they are too ashamed to drive around in my filthy
car which is certainly the filthiest car in town or what.

One of them said he washed it to **** me off.