Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default The squad.

"Fredxx" wrote in message
news
On 01/07/2018 09:17, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Cynic
writes
The political "noise" is seriously depressing and is the underlying
reason groups on usenet die on their feet. There used to be a
universally accepted motto "Don't feed trolls". Pity both sides of the
warring factions don't adopt it.

We seem to be surviving the Brexit imbroglio.

Advancing years might be terminal.

Judging by thread/contributor length, we have lots of ex. software
engineers.!

My killfile is well filled with those who contribute little to these
groups. Dave P is the exception at the moment, although he starts many
topics unrelated to DIY, once in a blue moon he does come up with useful
info.

What I find incredible is the about of time some here put into Brexit,
have they nothing better to do? Especially when the ship has passed!

But it is by far the most important political issue apart from a change
in govt and most of them have decided that it will be an economic
disaster and so its not surprising that they would prefer a different
result and its even possible that there might conceivably be
another referendum once the full detail of what the EU has
monstered those fools May and Davis into agreeing to.