Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default The squad.

On 01/07/2018 09:17, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message ,
Cynic writes
The political "noise" is seriously depressing and is the underlying
reason groups on usenet die on their feet. There used to be a
universally accepted motto "Don't feedĀ* trolls". Pity both sides of
the warring factions don't adopt it.

We seem to be surviving the Brexit imbroglio.

Advancing years might be terminal.

Judging by thread/contributor length, we have lots of ex. software
engineers.!

My killfile is well filled with those who contribute little to these
groups. Dave P is the exception at the moment, although he starts many
topics unrelated to DIY, once in a blue moon he does come up with useful
info.

What I find incredible is the about of time some here put into Brexit,
have they nothing better to do? Especially when the ship has passed!