Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fusion power

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
This risible twaddle. And with a change of UK government out goes the
whole cabinet.

Could you clarify what you mean?

I'm saying (see other posts) that Huge is talking cock to suggest that
the EU system is democratic. When the UK govt changes, the whole
cabinet is replaced. The only comparable mechanism in the EU is that
the MEPs can sack the Commission. Which they've done just the once. And
again, it's not in our hands.

It would hardly be democratic if we and we alone could determine anything
about the EU.

--
*(on a baby-size shirt) "Party -- my crib -- two a.m

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.