Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Split aircon

Not a problem I don't think. How much is a little?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Cynic" wrote in message
I've been online reading up a bit about air conditioning after seeing a
neighbour having it fitted. I notice some installation manuals stress the
need for the pipework to be nitrogen purged and pressure tested then a
full(ish) vacuum be drawn before introducing the refrigerant. Other sources
don't seem to mention this. Is a small proportion of nitrogen in the system
a serious defect and what would it's effect be during operation?