Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Does a tyre change its CIRCUMFERENCE when underinflated?

On 30/06/2018 11:56, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , "dennis@home" wrote:

On 30/06/2018 10:36, Tim Streater wrote:

TNP can speak for himself but I've always accepted that it may change
1% or so between inflated and flat. But that difference is not what is
being argued about, as I have said before.

I'm not arguing about anything. I just stated the obvious, that it
does change and why it changes.

No it doesn't (apart from the 1%). And you haven't presented any
evidence or arguments to the contrary.

If you say so.
However what you say is not true, but IME it seldom is.