Rex B

Default Dog Crap on Front Yard

|Anybody think of any way to stop this? Is there something one can
|sprinkle or spray on the yard that will repel the dogs?

One guy with a similar problem found that if he urinated frequently around his
property line it kep unwanted animals out of his yard. Use this technique at
your own risk

There is a new pet training product available that looks like a remote control.
Press the button and it creates a loud - but inaudible to humans - sound that is
uncomforatble for animals. I'd keep one of those at hand to press when one
starts sniffing my lawn. Maye a question of range.
But if that has promise, perhaps look into a bigger version of that? Trigger
it with a motion detector anytime someone passes by on the sidewalk? Wouldn't
bother anything but animals, but I bet your house would get crossed off the
canine list
Rex in Fort Worth