Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Does a tyre change its CIRCUMFERENCE when underinflated?

On 29/06/18 10:36, Andy Burns wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:
I can drop the pressure back to 31 and measure the drop of the axle

Yes please.

centre of wheel vertically to ground, 320mm vs 315mm

Surprisingly low. But greater than the % RPM change you measured isn't it?

1.5% instead of what you measured...0.4%.