Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default O.T. tyre pressure sensors - how do they work?

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 09:55:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

Nothing says that the instantaneous angular velocity of the tread has to
match the instantaneous angular velocity of the rim, and in fact it
doesn't at the contact patch. All that has to happen is that the
AVERAGE angular velocity of the whole tyre has to match the angular
velocity of the wheel.

Bwhahahaha .... I love it, *exactly* as predicted the Turnip has now
basically accepted what some of us have been saying from the beginning
but 'of course' he will try to obfuscate the point by trying to wrap
it all up in his bs waffle!

Actually I feel sorry for him ... because he can't help it. ;-(

Cheers, T i m