Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Does a tyre change its CIRCUMFERENCE when underinflated?

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 19:21:57 +0100, "dennis@home"

On 28/06/18 12:11, Jeff wrote:
What matters is the rotation rate of the wheel, because that
is what the ABS sensors are measuring.

No. In the context iof this thread it is utterly irrelvant.#

But we don't disagree that the rate changes. Only by how much, and why.

Here TNP goes.. all through the thread he has claimed there is no effect
and now he claims there is an effect and has done so all along.

Yup, but he can't help it. He is a left brainer and so will both back
himself into a corner and argue black is white until the penny
eventually drops and then as you say (and I said a while back) will
gradually skew his BS to make it look like he had the answer from the
beginning (bit still asked the question)?

It would be sad if he wasn't already a laughing stock. ;-)

Cheers, T i m