Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Does a tyre change its CIRCUMFERENCE when underinflated?

On 28/06/18 16:20, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , "dennis@home" wrote:

On 27/06/2018 22:11, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 19:50:37 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Tim Streater wrote:

The problem we have on this ng is too many unimaginative dimwits

Yeah, better that we have some whose imagination is so powerful, they
can dream up ways to say that a device that plainly does work, cannot
possibly work ...

It seems the self confessed 'know it all's' are tripping over
themselves to disprove reality on this one Andy. ;-)

They all seem so very keen to deny the *facts* put forward by the
experts in the field (and those of us who can understand them) but
completely fail to come up with an alternative explanation themselves
(well, not that a 5yr old couldn't see though, like Streaters last
droolings). ;-)

I seeĀ* T r o l lĀ* continues to be unable to actually argue the point.

No dennis is a man of limited intelligence who runs on received wisdom
because he cant think for himself. Such education he has had has been
learning by rote only, and he therefore thinks that being right is a
matter of listening to the right authjority. He will probably listen to
the BBC, read the Guardian and believes that it is a disater to leave
the EU and that mab made global warming is real, not because he has
examined the evidence, but because that is what he has been told,
endlessly.

The TNP areshole is wrong as usual, and resorting to stupid attacks over
something I haven't said because is is wrong and is trying to divert
everyone away from the fact he is wrong like he always does.