Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
Woody[_11_] Woody[_11_] is offline

Default fault now BBC 4 HD terrestrial

"Mark Carver" wrote in message
On 28/06/2018 08:55, Woody wrote:

I was watching it on SD via Emley Moor and that was fine. It was
maybe something to do with switching transmission over to the
temporary EM mast.

I doubt it - I don't think the mast has been built yet!

Oh yes it has !

http://tx.mb21.co.uk/gallery/gallery...36&pageid=3412

However, if an apology caption appeared the problem had nothing at
all to do with Emley (or any other transmitter)

I stand corrected Mark. The last time I was up there, maybe 9-10
months or so ago they had barely started digging the foundations for
the mast base. To put something like that up in not much more than six
months through the winter is some achievement methinks.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com